Infant to Baby Basic Package
(4mo to 18mo of age)
The Infant/Baby Package is for babies 4-18months of age and my support is provided over a three (3) week period. So much change is happening during these months in the way of development, an emerging schedule and (hopefully) a more consistent view of daytime versus nighttime.
I will educate you on how long your baby can stay awake before becoming overtired and how many naps they should be taking at what age. Eliminating sleep props now and teaching baby to fall asleep on their own will set you up for a healthy sleep schedule as you move into the more active toddler stage.
- Comprehensive evaluation of child’s sleep schedule and routine
- Preliminary Evaluation
- This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your baby’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- Customized sleep plan
- A private 60 minute consultation (on the Phone, or Skype consultation)
- We’ll go over the sleep plan I have prepared for you, specific strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Nursery/Room environment evaluation (for in-home clients)
- Sleep Logs
- 5 Follow-Up Telephone calls
- This is the most important part of the support process! This is where I can ensure the plan is working, make any recommendations of change while you implement the sleep plan. Our first call will follow the night you choose to implement your sleep plan. Then we will schedule the other four follow-up calls during the first week following the consultation. The calls will typically last about 10-20 minutes. During our follow up calls, we’ll use this time to discuss your baby’s progress, to deal with any setbacks you might be having, talk about what you can expect next, and answer any general questions.
- Unlimited email support from 8am to 5pm PST
- I want to ensure I am supporting you as much as you need! You can email me as many questions as you have during our 3 weeks together, beginning the day you implement your sleep plan. I will respond to emails within 24 hours M-F.
- Graduation packet
- The packet will include information going forward about travel tips, how best to tackle illnesses, etc. to help keep you confident & sleeping soundly
Infant Sleep Consulting in Sacramento
Infant/Baby Basic Package (Skype or phone) investment: $400
Got twins? No problem! Talk with me about my twin discount.
As your Sacramento infant sleep consultant, I look forward to working with you!
Interesting in learning how I can help?
Get started with a free, 15-minute consultation!