Infant to Baby Package (4mo to 18mo of age)
The Infant to Baby Package is for babies 4-18months of age and my support is provided over a three (3) week period. So much change is happening during these months in the way of development, an emerging schedule and (hopefully) a more consistent view of daytime versus nighttime.
I will educate you on how long your baby can stay awake before becoming overtired and how many naps they should be taking at what age. Eliminating sleep props now and teaching baby to fall asleep on their own will set you up for a healthy sleep schedule as you move into the more active toddler stage.
- Comprehensive evaluation of child’s sleep schedule and routine
- Preliminary Evaluation
- This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your baby’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- Customized sleep plan
- A private 90 minute consultation to review the Plan
- We’ll go over the sleep plan I have prepared for you, specific strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Sleep Logs
- Voxer support
- What is Voxer?- think a walkie-talkie app. You can dictate your question/concerns and then send it to me and I can do the same! So you can Voxer on the go! Quick. Easy. Done! No need for back and forth emails and trying to match our schedules to fit in follow-up calls.
- This is the most important part of the support process and I want to ensure I am supporting you as much as you need. This is where I can ensure the plan is working, make any recommendations of change while you implement the sleep plan. You can Voxer me as many times as you like during our 3 weeks together, beginning the day you implement your sleep plan.
- I will Voxer back within 24hrs during the week and within 48hrs on the weekend. Messages will not normally be returned between the hours of 5:00pm and 7:00am Pacific Standard Time. If I do not hear from you, I will check-in every 2-3 days. If I don’t receive a reply, I will assume that everything is GREAT and that you don’t need any further assistance
- Graduation packet
- The packet will include information going forward about travel tips, how best to tackle illnesses, etc. to help keep you confident & sleeping soundly
Infant to Baby Package: $531
Got twins? No problem! Talk with me about my twin discount.
As your Sacramento infant sleep consultant, I look forward to working with you!
Infant Sleep Consultant in Sacramento
Interested in learning how I can help?
Get started with a free, 15-minute consultation!