Prenatal to Newborn Package (expecting and up to 16wks of age)
The Prenatal/Newborn Package is designed for expecting parents or families with a newborn who want to get off to a good start right from the beginning!
I will educate you on the importance of sleep (especially for newborns), discuss what a “typical” schedule might look like with your newborn, lay the groundwork to establish a Feed, Play, Sleep pattern, and make some goals for your little one’s sleep.
While newborn sleep is generally not well organized, there are still routines and healthy sleep habits we can start instilling in your child from birth.
- A detailed, customized sleep plan
- A private 90 minute phone consultation
- To explain plan and go over any questions
- Sleep Logs (if applicable)
- Voxer support
- What is Voxer?- think a walkie-talkie app. You can dictate your question/concerns and then send it to me and I can do the same! So you can Voxer on the go! Quick. Easy. Done! No need for back and forth emails and trying to match our schedules to fit in follow-up calls.
- This is the most important part of the support process and I want to ensure I am supporting you as much as you need. This is where I can ensure the plan is working, make any recommendations of change while you implement the sleep plan. You can Voxer me as many times as you like during our upcoming weeks together, beginning the day you implement your sleep plan.
- I will Voxer back within 24hrs during the week and within 48hrs on the weekend. Messages will not normally be returned between the hours of 5:00pm and 7:00am Pacific Standard Time. If I do not hear from you, I will check-in every 2-3 days. If I don’t receive a reply, I will assume that everything is GREAT and that you don’t need any further assistance.
- Graduation packet
- The packet will include information going forward about what 4months old and 6 months old will look like, to keep you confident & sleeping soundly.
*The purpose of the newborn sleep consultation is to educate families about sleep for newborns and give tools to try to foster some healthy sleep habits. This is not intended to help newborns sleep through the night and some newborns are not ready for longer periods of sleep until they are older and their development has progressed.
Prenatal to Newborn Package: $458
If by 16 weeks of age, baby has not developed some self-soothing strategies and parents are wanting more support, we can transition to the Baby Package for a discounted rate of $219
Got twins? No problem! Talk with me about my twin discount.
As your Sacramento newborn sleep consultant, I look forward to working with you!
Newborn Sleep Consulting in Sacramento, CA
Interested in learning how I can help?
Get started with a free, 15-minute consultation!