Prenatal to Newborn Package (expecting and up to 3mo of age)
The Prenatal/Newborn Package is designed for expecting parents or families with a newborn who want to get off to a good start right from the beginning!
I will educate you on the importance of sleep (especially for newborns), discuss what a “typical” schedule might look like with your newborn, lay the groundwork to establish a Feed, Play, Sleep pattern, and make some goals for your little one’s sleep.
While newborn sleep is generally not well organized, there are still routines and healthy sleep habits we can start instilling in your child from birth.
- A detailed, customized sleep plan
- A private 60 minute consultation
- To explain plan and go over any questions (can be done over the phone, Skype, or in-home)
- Sleep Logs (if applicable)
- Nursery/Room environment evaluation (for in-home clients)
- One follow-up call
- Typically within the first 12 weeks to talk about how your baby has been sleeping
- One Follow-up email
- Generated by you at any time to ask any sleep related questions you might have. I will respond to emails within 24hrs M-F.
- Graduation packet
- The packet will include information going forward about what 4months old and 6 months old will look like, to keep you confident & sleeping soundly
*The purpose of the newborn sleep consultation is to educate families about sleep for newborns and give tools to try to foster some healthy sleep habits. This is not intended to help newborns sleep through the night and some newborns are not ready for longer periods of sleep until they are older and their development has progressed.
If by 10-12 weeks of age, baby has not developed some self-soothing strategies and parents are wanting more support, we can transition to the Baby Package for a discounted rate.
Prenatal/Newborn Package (Skype or phone) investment: $250
Prenatal/Newborn Package (in-home, for local clients) investment: $300
Got twins? No problem! Talk with me about my twin discount.
As your Sacramento newborn sleep consultant, I look forward to working with you!
Newborn Sleep Consulting in Sacramento, CA
Interesting in learning how I can help?
Get started with a free, 15-minute consultation!