Toddler Basic Package (19mo and up)
In this package, my support is provided over a four (4) week period, as toddlers are typically more strong-willed and require a little extra TLC and time to establish boundaries. At this age, your kiddo is learning all about boundaries, testing the waters and seeing just how far you’ll let them go with just about everything! Although we might not realize it, structure and routine are crucial for toddlers as it brings a sense of security and stability. When sleep problems exist at this age, having clear consequences in place, as well as rewards, help us get them back on track to a healthy sleep schedule. Having a Sacramento toddler sleep consultant can make all the difference!
- Comprehensive evaluation of the child’s sleep schedule and routines
- Preliminary Evaluation
- This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your baby’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- Customized sleep plan
- A private 60 minute consultation (on the Phone, or Skype consultation)
- We’ll go over the sleep plan I have prepared for you, specific strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Sleep Logs
- Nursery/Room environment evaluation (for in-home clients)
- 6 Follow-Up Telephone calls
- This is the most important part of the support process! This is where I can ensure the plan is working, make any recommendations of change while you implement the sleep plan. Our first call will follow the night you choose to implement your sleep plan. Then we will schedule the other five follow-up calls during the first week following the consultation. The calls will typically last about 10-20 minutes. During our follow up calls, we’ll use this time to discuss your baby’s progress, to deal with any setbacks you might be having, talk about what you can expect next, and answer any general questions.
- Unlimited email support from 8am to 5pm PST
- I want to ensure I am supporting you as much as you need! You can email me as many questions as you have during our 3 weeks together, beginning the day you implement your sleep plan. I will respond to emails within 24 hours M-F.
- Graduation packet
- The packet will include information going forward about travel tips, how best to tackle illnesses, etc. to help keep you confident & sleeping soundly
Toddler Basic Package (Skype or phone) investment: $450
Toddler Package (in-home, for local clients) investment: $500
Got twins? No problem! Talk with me about my twin discount.
Toddler Sleep Consultant in Sacramento
Interesting in learning how I can help?
Get started with a free, 15-minute consultation!