(19mo and up)
In this package, my support is provided over a four (4) week period, as toddlers are typically more strong-willed and require a little extra TLC and time to establish boundaries. At this age, your kiddo is learning all about boundaries, testing the waters and seeing just how far you’ll let them go with just about everything! Although we might not realize it, structure and routine are crucial for toddlers as it brings a sense of security and stability. When sleep problems exist at this age, having clear consequences in place, as well as rewards, help us get them back on track to a healthy sleep schedule. Having a Sacramento toddler sleep consultant can make all the difference!
- Comprehensive evaluation of the child’s sleep schedule and routines
- Preliminary Evaluation
- This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your baby’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- Customized sleep plan
- A private 90 minute consultation to review Plan
- We’ll go over the sleep plan I have prepared for you, specific strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Sleep Logs
- Voxer support
- What is Voxer?- think a walkie-talkie app. You can dictate your question/concerns and then send it to me and I can do the same! So you can Voxer on the go! Quick. Easy. Done! No need for back and forth emails and trying to match our schedules to fit in follow-up calls.
- This is the most important part of the support process and I want to ensure I am supporting you as much as you need. This is where I can ensure the plan is working, make any recommendations of change while you implement the sleep plan. You can Voxer me as many times as you like during our 4 weeks together, beginning the day you implement your sleep plan.
- I will Voxer back within 24hrs during the week and within 48hrs on the weekend. Messages will not normally be returned between the hours of 5:00pm and 7:00am Pacific Standard Time. If I do not hear from you, I will check-in every 2-3 days. If I don’t receive a reply, I will assume that everything is GREAT and that you don’t need any further assistance
- Graduation packet
- The packet will include information going forward about travel tips, how best to tackle illnesses, etc. to help keep you confident & sleeping soundly
Toddler to Older Child Package: $604
Got twins? No problem! Talk with me about my twin discount.
Toddler Sleep Consultant in Sacramento
Interested in learning how I can help?
Get started with a free, 15-minute consultation!